Office Tour Photos
Todays enterprises are leveraging data lake architectures to enable new ways to empower analytics, business intelligence, and new product features. At Endurance, were using this data lake design to build a Data Platform in the cloud. Were leveraging the latest AWS services to build a cutting edge, highly scalable and cost-effective platform.
An immediate opportunity exists for a dynamic leader to drive our vision of a Data Platform for Endurance, and our best in class brands (Constant Contact, BlueHost, SiteBuilder.com, Domain.com, etc.), to be leveraged by analytics, business intelligence, and product teams throughout the company. The Manager of Software Engineering will develop and implement a scalable and cost-effective Data Platform, based in the cloud and on a data lake design.
What youll do:
- Drive the development, testing, deployment, and management of an engineering team responsible for a Data Platform
- Work across the company and with third parties on data ingestion, curation, cataloging, governance, and consumption by many different internal groups
- Lead the building of a high performance and engaging team through recruiting/hiring efforts
- Drive the team members professional development
- Be highly collaborative with Product Management, Architects, data producers and consumers throughout the company.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of engineering management experience
- Scrum and agile enthusiast
- Brings high energy to motivate the teams and proven track record of successfully leading software engineering teams
- Proven experience with highly available, fault-tolerant, large scale and performant systems
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and project management skills
- Strong analytical background and demonstrated problem solver
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks of varying priority and deliver with quality
Why youll love us:
- Its all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - theres a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. Were wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet theres going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but hes friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- Its super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From