Manager Software Engineering
Are you an exceptional Software Development Manager with an aptitude for energizing and managing people and a take-charge personality who will be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done?
We are building a new development team for our SiteBuilder.com brand and have a position open for a Software Development Manager who is passionate about driving quality for our customers. You will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with, architects, developers, quality engineers, product managers, and our User Experience group.
The day to day:
- Serve as the engineering leader and technical expert for front-end developers
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers and product owners
- Instill and drive a delivery-focused culture while promoting a fun, hardworking workplace
- Motivate and inspire teams to drive business value as well as associate engagement and job satisfaction
- Help teams scope and create project plans around key business initiatives
- Reinforce developmental best practices for quality assurance and deployment
- Verify that systems and practices are compliant to internal and external specifications
- Drive the professional development of developers on the team
Your background for success:
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years in a development role with at least 4 years managing teams
- Experience with Agile including Scrum or Kanban
- Proficient in a modern programming language (preferably .NET, JAVA)
- Proficient in a modern front end framework (preferably React)
- Exposure to Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
- Experienced in quality practices, techniques, and tools at all layers of the technical stack
Endurance International Group helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurances best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder, and Impress.ly, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit endurance.com.