Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is looking for a Manager in the Scan Operations team. We are a SaaS team at the heart of delivering services to Veracodes customers. We are the technical experts who understand the workings of the systems from setup to delivery, and everything in between.
We work between teams, from Software Engineering, to Support and Services, to Sales, as the technical and operations experts and assure that groups are on the same page in discussions about our technologies, their health, and their ability to deliver to our customers.
Our responsibilities include infrastructure management, systems design and specifications, tier-three support, security scan execution and monitoring (management of our internal products), to pre-sales technical expertise communications.
- People Management Skills
- An ability to schedule and delegate tasks to team members to get the most from a team
- The ability to coach and mentor team-members in their roles and in their careers
- Technical Skills
- Familiarity with web and application development and their lifecycle
- An understanding of Systems operations, maintenance, and resources
- Experience in managing Operating Systems (preferably Red Hat Linux)
- Knowledge of the function of Web Technologies (such as whats going on behind the scenes when using web-based applications from a browser).
- An understanding of the Agile development methodology, tools used in such, and their applications is product operations
- A background in software and web technologies security principles and practices
- Communication Skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams and provide a translation between the needs of the separate teams
- The ability to communicate very technical scenarios to non-technical audiences
- Experience in working with customers to work through solutions to issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work with the Sales team and represent the technical aspects of our product lines in conjunction with that team and prospective customers
- On-Call scheduling on a rotation and some night/weekend work is required.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From