Agero is the market leader of next generation software-enabled driver safety services and technology, pushing the limits of big data to transform the entire driving and car ownership experience. The majority of leading vehicle manufacturers and insurance providers use Ageros roadside assistance, accident management, dispatch, consumer affairs and telematics innovations to strengthen their businesses and create stronger, lasting connections with their customers. Together, were making driving smarter and safer for everyone.
About the Role:
The Manager of Customer Segment Marketing role is a critical role influencing business customers and their end consumers within a complex B2B2C setting. The Manager will be responsible for market research, tactical planning, messaging and content creation and internal/shareholder stakeholder engagement and management. They will also contribute significantly to strategy development and business case modeling. Consumer and customer marketing within a B2B2C environment requires a creative and collaborative approach working with our Fortune 100 Insurance and Automotive partners to deliver their brand to their customers. This role will work closely with the Customer Segment Line of Business Leader and the Chief Marketing Officer as well as product and technology teams to support a major push for consumer awareness and activation.
Key Outcomes (6-12 months)
- Create situational analysis of market and internal data to understand baseline
- Facilitate steering committee OKR (objectives/key results) goal planning and manage 30/60/90 workplan to achieve goals
- Develop Business Case model
- Develop client personas at different levels of client team (procurement, claims, marketing, product owner, agent, etc)
- Develop client ready content on value story to promote
- Investigate digital marketing aspects that will support conversion funnel from awareness to action
The Day to Day:
- Designs, conducts and analyzes market research to understand current status quo, barrier and drivers to awareness and usage
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs within the Insurance and Automotive segments; monitor industry trends and build industry-specific buyer personas
- Develop a business case and narrative for how Agero creates value for both the Customer and the end consumer including business modelling and revenue/margin potential with long term LTV assumptions
- Collaborate with the business unit team and product marketing to create content that articulates value for the buyer and all stakeholders, building internal and external content and messaging
- Define tactics for managing the entire funnel from awareness through to purchase and usage
- Support the ongoing digital transformation of Agero by finding digital marketing channels and refining customer experience in an automated and digital capacity
- Support client sales efforts by creating positioning/messaging documents, sales presentations, solution briefs, and other product collateral that are adaptable and targeted to different client buyer/partner personas
- Report progress at a regular cadence to executive and board level steering teams to champion the initiative throughout the business
- Contribute to the development of appropriate linkages between marketing function and other disciplines within the organization.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Masters a plus.
- 5-7 years experience in customer marketing/marketing strategy with an understanding of insurance and/or automotive segments; strategy consulting is a plus
- Creative strategic thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with good organization skills required.
- Manages complex relationships requiring leadership and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple business units and departments.
- Possesses excellent teamwork skills with an ability to overcome obstacles to consistently achieve results on time and budget.