Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is seeking a talented individual to become our Manager of North America Sales Operations. In this role you will be dedicated to supporting the companys significant growth and sales productivity objectives. Reporting to the Director of Global Sales Operations, you will be an advisor and work cross functionally to ensure that priorities are met. This is a newer role which gives remarkable opportunity for a motivated individual to expand a Sales Operations team and make a massive impact.
- Manage, coach, and develop a team of sales analysts supporting designated sales regions; manage team workflow, and drive team efficiency;
- Analyze, provide meaningful insights, and make recommendations to key stakeholders of the business on trends, operating metrics, and Go to Market initiatives;
- Partner with key sales and sales operations leaders to define, develop, and execute comprehensive and strategic projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency with little oversight;
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of processes and demonstrate return on investment to senior management;
- Establish formal and informal processes for collecting feedback, requirements, and enhancement requests related to sales process and tools;
- Analyze data structure and build sales reporting cadence;
- Redesign sales dashboards, forecasting and pipeline processes;
- Analyze and build the sales quota plan and operating plan;
- Improve process excellence including onboarding and SFDC system enhancements;
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Finance, Marketing, HR, to improve processes and drive change management;
- Manage and improve sales performance.
- 8+ years experience; understanding of sales operations best practices in software/technology sales; previous experience refining, optimizing and supporting sales process and tools;
- 2+ years management experience;
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Finance or Business);
- Track record of success in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level;
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate to key stakeholders and team members; ability to simplify and explain complex analyses;
- Organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused;
- Results oriented, problem solver; strategic and analytical thinker, knack for process improvement, strong project management skills, and great collaborator;
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build consensus;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and frequent changes; demonstrated history of meeting tight deadlines;
- Flexible, self-motivated, curious, and willing to continually develop in order to solve problems and drive results;
- Expert in SFDC, Excel, and preferably BI tools.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From