BOSTON SALES LEADERS:
Lead sales team that cares about eachother, not just their numbers.
At ClearCompany, we want you to do your best work, and that means staying committed to your personal growth and professional success. But don’t just take our word for it, check out our reviews on Glassdoor and DiversityReports.org.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A talented team of driven sales professionals focused on beating our competition, not one another. We believe in knowledge sharing, collaboration, and celebration of success, not selfish egoism.
- Sales Management Training, formal product training, and a sales operations team to help fuel your team’s growth in an honest and organized approach to selling.
- Support from an executive team that has deep industry knowledge and decades of sales and sales management experience.
- The support of quota-crushing Marketing and Lead Generation teams on the front of our sales cycle along with top-notch Implementation Managers and Customer Success Partners
- The opportunity to drive a team selling the fastest growing Talent Management Platform in the world designed for the success of small, growth, and enterprise-level customers across a variety of industries, allowing for a highly diversified portfolio of prospects.
- A connection to something bigger than yourself. At ClearCompany, we are driven by a vision of a world where organizations perform optimally with empowered managers and engaged employees. Our mission is to help our more than 2,000 customers achieve their own missions and visions by hiring, retaining, and engaging more A Players.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- At ClearCompany, it’s about ideas over egos. You will have the freedom to explore new technologies and approaches in an entrepreneurial and customer-led environment. You will be supported by a respectful and collaborative team committed to your success.
- With 3-year growth of 300% and continuous new product and feature development for our SaaS-based talent platform, you will have excellent opportunities for career growth.
- We value hard work, but we want to have a great time in the process. Our office environment is relaxed, and you may be expected to send a celebratory gif, choose a craft beer for the office tap, participate in a cornhole match, or sip a nitro cold brew coffee while taking in one of the best views of the city.
- We are proud to be recognized as a "Best Places to Work in Boston" winner and part of the Inc.5000 fastest growing companies in America.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Sales Manager to lead a team of Sales Executives who are tasked with generating revenue through the acquisition of new logos. The appointed sales leader will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales strategy while also coaching your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do their best work.
You will be expected to:
- Directly Manage a team of Sales Executives
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, and track/report on the results
- Continuously improve and develop a sales team which includes participation in the recruiting, hiring and training new Sales Executives on the sales process
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Successful track record of managing a sales team
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- A strong drive for results, and a proven history of success
- Consultative and transactional selling experience
- Strong business acumen
- Prior experience working within the SaaS/HCM space strongly preferred
- Medical, Vision & Dental through Blue Cross Blue Shield, 90% premiums for employee and eligible dependents paid by ClearCompany
- 401k Plus Match
- Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Flexible Vacation
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Pre Tax Transit Benefit
- Relaxed and Collaborative Work Environment
ClearCompany is a Boston, San Francisco, and Fort Collins-based provider of cloud recruiting and HR software used by over 2000 companies across the US. As a small/startup company, ClearCompany provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a practical, results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 11th consecutive year of double-digit growth, ClearCompany delivers a robust product line and business model with proven success in the market.
*ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.
More Jobs From