Office Tour Photos
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Manager of Sales Enablement to drive incremental sales team member productivity across multiple teams and locations. The role will require strong collaboration with sales, marketing and product leadership, and the development of a systematic approach that helps sales teams prepare for all levels of customer interactions.
This individual will be highly organized, collaborative and will thrive in a high energy, international, work environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to gain deep knowledge and understanding of the sales organization they support, Workable’s value proposition and our ideal customer profile. The role will report into Sales Operations, and include the support from a Sales Enablement Associate. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in successful sales enablement and previous experience managing complex projects with measurable results. A commitment to excellence and a strong attention to detail are a must.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Align Workable’s sales organization behind a clearly-defined and universally-understood sales enablement strategy
- Creation and roll out of Workable Sales Playbook
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to ensure the productivity of their teams
- Ownership of engaging onboarding program for all new sales team hires
- Curriculum development and certification for Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives and Account Managers
- Ensure new hires are trained and proficient in product knowledge, messaging, the competitive landscape, sales processes and tool adoption
- Ownership of Sales Training Calendar - deliver live and virtual training to Sales as part of ongoing education of the global team
- Reinforcement and ongoing training and certifications for new product releases, messaging and positioning in the market, and ad hoc campaigns
- Coaching and training of Sales Managers to reinforce Sales Playbook with their teams
Collateral and Content Management
- Manage the overall Sales content repository (Allego) to ensure all information is organized, current and easily accessible
- Collaborate with Product Marketing for the creation of new externally facing content such as proposals, presentations and case studies
- Creation and curation of high quality internal content including competitive fact sheets and instructional videos
Tool / Process Optimization
- Deep knowledge of tools and software and how they can be facilitated to improve sales / identify optimizations
- Manage Sales enabling tools & technologies including providing first line support to all Sales team members (eg, Allego, Salesforce)
- Vendor relationship management
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4-5 years of experience in sales enablement in SaaS
- Previous experience creating sales playbooks, certification programs and ongoing training
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills including stand-and-deliver presentation skills, with the ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value.
- Strong interpersonal skills & leadership capabilities; ability to effectively and tactfully manage relationships cross-functionally and internationally
- Strong organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively with commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and urgency with an ability to take projects from concept to implementation
- Knowledge or experience in Sandler Sales Methodology (preferred)
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.