Manager of Sales Development
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
As part of the Sales Development team, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will help enable, coach, and manage the team that is the first point of contact for prospects arriving from our demand generation programs as well as outbound efforts.
Youll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Driving team members to achieve daily/weekly call metrics
- Support the team with structure and process to follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads, who have interacted with Mendix in a specific way, warranting outreach
- Manage team members on following both inbound and outbound call cadences, while also following outbound email best practices.
- Provide hands-on coaching techniques to drive the SDRs to have quality initial conversations with Decision Makers, and convert them to Discovery Calls.
- Recruit and hire top talent to continue to build best-in-class SDR Team.
- Develop SDR representatives along their desired career path, to be promoted to Senior SDR, Account Executive and Sales Leadership.
- Proactively identify areas of need and assist in training new hires, and existing team members.
- Enhance existing onboarding training program for new hires, to help all representatives get off to a flying start, and reduce ramp time to productivity.
- Train team members and assist in delivery of Discovery Calls to prospects.
- Work with SDRs, AEs and Sales Unit Leadership to forecast and progress deals through the pipeline.
- Collaborate with Sales Ops to develop outbound target account lists
- Drive the team to establish customer relationships with the "decision making unit", such as C-levels, IT Managers, and other influencers
- Develop the go-to-market strategy behind email campaigns and delivering targeted content to fuel the teams outreach and event follow up
- Lead by example, be willing to jump in on phone calls, assist in opportunity qualification, participate in weekly trainings, and be your teams biggest advocate
Youre the innovator we need if you have:
- 1-3 years of sales development management experience, preferably in enterprise software
- Understand the day-to-day of a Sales Development Rep and Account Executive
- Ability to motivate team, with sharp focus on metrics.
- Strong coaching skills to help team executive initial conversations, discovery calls and handle objections.
- Work closely with Sales Unit leadership
- Excellent phone and written communications skills
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.