A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Under the direction of the Director of Risk Adjustment, the Manager of Risk Adjustment Operations is responsible for implementing strategic plans and managing day-to-day health plan risk adjustment operations. This role works with clinical, product and technical teams to ensure complete and accurate reporting of risk adjustment data in accordance with CMS Risk Adjustment guidance. This role also supports Devoteds provider network strategies and works with market leaders to ensure the success of strategic partnerships with primary care groups. The Manager of Risk Adjustment will also assist with the administrative and project management aspects of delivering provider education, guidance and training's related to complete and accurate diagnostic documentation and coding. This role requires some domestic travel to support network partnerships and new strategic implementations
- Oversee and manage the schedule of Risk Adjustment functions
- Perform analysis and work with data science, product and engineering teams to accurately report program performance
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve key organizational goals
- Work with finance team to track and report impacts of program projects and ongoing operations.
- Handle other related duties as required or assigned, including the support of provider education and training initiatives and oversight of vendor operations.
- Oversee updates to department policies and procedures
- Remain current on CMS Risk Adjustment guidance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business, health administration, finance or a related field is
- required; Masters preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment preferred
- 2+ years of management experience in operations
- Knowledge of ICD-10 CM and CPT coding
Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong leadership skills and ability to deal with change in a high-paced environment
- Strong one-on-one, small group and large group communication skills
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking and decision making abilities
- Good process management and business planning skills
- Must be able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels throughout the company and externally with business leads/ providers at medical groups
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team when an interdisciplinary approach is required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From