Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsifys Talent Acquisition team prides itself on providing a best-in-class interviewing experience for candidates of all levels. We believe in honesty and transparency with our candidates and hiring managers alike and that our superpowers lie in flexibility & adaptability. With these values in mind, were dedicated to bringing the right people to the right roles at the right time for Salsify.
As the Talent team and Salsify enter hyper-growth mode, the Manager, Recruiting Programs will play a meaningful role in ensuring our candidate experience, sourcing strategy, employer brand, and recruiting programs scale globally. This individual will take a forward-looking & proactive approach to how we can build & deliver impactful recruiting initiatives geared toward hiring success. This person will inspire and mentor a growing team of sourcers and candidate experience specialists while partnering cross-functionally with leaders across People Experience and the business.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Identify & bring in global recruitment trends that will yield new & creative recruiting programs & initiatives at Salsify
- Efficiently lead & define success measurements across a range of projects and programs on the Talent team including candidate experience, interview training, employer brand, ED&I, sourcing and referrals
- Be responsible for the strategy and execution on scalable programs that lead to hiring efficiency
- Expand upon a pre-established, white-glove candidate experience strategy that will scale globally
- Lead, hire, and develop a hard-working team and work with Recruiting Lead on career pathing opportunities
You'll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- Demonstrable experience in Sourcing, Recruiting Operations, Recruiting Programs, or related field within a rapidly growing company
- Distinguished experience directly managing, leading, and developing people & teams
- Current knowledge and experience executing on ED&I recruitment strategies
- Experience handling and prioritizing multiple high-impact projects
- An analytical approach with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and presenting data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; sense of humor a plus!
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
No agency submittals will be considered.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.