Office Tour Photos
athenahealth is seeking a Product Manager to set the direction and prioritize initiatives that drive desired outcomes for our Finance division. The Product Manager will work with key stakeholders and ensure that project goals, scope and timelines are clearly defined, and outcome focused. This role will work closely with senior leadership and stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are understood and reflected in system requirements and design. The Product Manager will be part of a cross-functional team of Project Managers, Developers, and Analysts to evolve and optimize the Finance organization at athena. We seek a leader with applicable system and management experience with a keen focus on optimizing the user experience to ensure successful business outcomes. Experience working in Agile is a strong plus. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You have a passion for building solutions that drive meaningful business outcomes and help the company run more efficiently. You are skilled and have the tenacity to bring along a diverse set of stakeholders on a transformational change to the tools they use to drive their business. You want to be part of a product management team that is leading athenahealth toward Agile. If this is you - we need you!
- Significantly contribute to the overall platform strategy to support our Finance organization and partner with key stakeholders to ensure strong alignment
- Act as a thought leader for ERP and Financial systems; understand industry trends and best practices
- Speak for the product and ensure alignment in the overall strategy
- Clearly communicate direction and priorities across all stakeholders
- Drive all product releases to ensure new features are understood and adopted
- Manage the priorities and expectations of multiple stakeholders to gain inputs to portfolio
- Communicate platform performance utilizing measurable KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science, Business, or Product Design preferred
- 3-5 years product management or product strategy experience, preferred in financial systems, corporate IT systems or similar
- 5-7 years working with stakeholders in a business environment, working across cross-functional groups
- Ability to gut check technical feasibility and timelines and remove technical development barriers
- Experience bringing products live in corporate IT environments
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From