Manager of Product Analytics
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Globe as the #3 Top Place to Work in the midsize category, by the Boston Business Journal as #10 fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Manager, Product Analytics to join our Product team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As the leading provider of data and intelligence on the healthcare industry, Definitive Healthcare is constantly seeking ways to provide insights into the healthcare industry for its clients. We are looking for a manager to create a new team within the Product department focused on using our data to identify patterns in provider behavior and predict future trends and outcomes within the provider market. Your job will be to manage and grow a team that will be a major contributor to the evolution of our product offerings going forward.
What you'll do:
- Establish the vision of analytics group within the Product department
- Manage the day-to-day operations, performance management, hiring, goal setting, and career development of a team of data analysts
- Utilize advanced analytic techniques, such as statistical modeling, machine learning, and predictive analytics to draw insights out of proprietary and regulatory data sets
- Ensure completion of projects that will ultimately be integrated into Definitive’s powerful online database of provider data and intelligence
- Identify and anticipate interesting business questions that can be answered through data analytics, based on industry trends and client needs
- Work collaboratively with other Product teams to understand the breadth and capabilities of our existing data sets
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of experience in healthcare data analytics or related field
- 3+ years of people management
- Track record of success in delivering high quality analytic insights based on quantitative data
- Experience with Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Statistical Modeling, and related skills
- Proficiency with SQL is required, experience with other statistical programming language(s) highly preferred (e.g., R, SAS, STATA, or Python)
- Strong project management skills, including reliability to scope projects and estimate timelines
- Strong people management skills, including building and developing a team of data analysts ranging from entry-level to several years of experience
- Ability to work in independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities and projects
- An innovative and curious mindset that is oriented toward building for scale and flexibility