Manager, Partner Marketing
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
Globalization Partners is looking for an entrepreneurial marketer to support our partner referrals team. As the Manager of Partner Marketing, you’ll work closely with the Vice President of Demand Generation and Director of Strategic Partnerships to develop and execute programs focused on acquiring net new referral partners.
You will be responsible for the co-creation of campaigns and activities focused on key verticals within the financial and legal space including, but not limited to, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, transaction advisory, insurance, and HR services and software. You will have a demonstrated ability to create messaging, email campaigns, webinars, and events that foster trust and mutually-beneficial relationships.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing programs targeted at highly specialized audiences across digital and face to face channels.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/52-68-92/
- Collaborate with the partner referrals team to identify opportunities to engage target audiences and drive partner recruitment
- Develop and manage all aspects of our partner referral program including message development, targeting, campaign execution, and metrics tracking
- Support on-going outreach and email nurturing campaigns to increase existing partners’ referral volume
- Create and manage an annual event and conference plan
- Facilitate the creation of partner- and vertical-specific collateral and digital assets
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against key business drivers
- Communicate effectively both up and across teams to ensure clarity and alignment
- Experience managing and executing campaigns across Hubspot and Salesforce (Drift a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of high-touch relationships and hyper-targeted messaging (experience with ABM techniques a plus)
- Organized and detail-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with high energy, drive, and ability to create with minimal direction or precedent
- 3+ years in channel/partner marketing and campaign management (digital and events)
- 1+ years preferred experience in technology software marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree