Who youll work with:
You will be reporting directly to the CFO and your team will consist of dedicated professionals distributed in our offices in the US and internationally. We have been growing around the world and we need someone ready to work across our organization with dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism. You will be working out of our HQ in Somerville, MA. Our team strives to make Recorded Future a great place to work by creating an excellent environment for everyone!
What youll do:
- Youll be the go-to person for all office-related operations such as day-to-day office management, assistance with shipping and deliveries, logistics coordination, and other administrative responsibilities
- Facilities Management: liaise with property managers and subcontractors to ensure timely completion of building and space maintenance
- Vendor Management: improve and establish vendor relations with a push towards automation
- Identify and resolve inefficiencies by creating processes and solutions built to scale
- Help plan, support, and execute employee and office growth worldwide
- Travel to other Recorded Future offices as needed, up to 25% of the time.
What youll bring:
- Prior office management experience in a high-growth organization
- Exceptional communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects with little oversight
- A team-first mentality and positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Ability to be on-call in case of emergencies
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From