Manager, New Customer Growth (Lifestyle Brands)
Manager, New Customer Growth
Wayfairs Growth Strategy team is responsible for driving multimillion dollar campaigns aimed at growing dominance in the online home furniture and dcor space. Through rigorous mathematical analysis and a test and learn approach, we strive to underpin every strategy and every single decision that affects a consumer shopping experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage the overall execution, performance, and effectiveness of the Lifestyle Brands New Customer Prospecting Campaigns
- Take a data-driven approach to analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and grow the business across a multimillion dollar budget to achieve channel ROI goals
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate channel marketing strategy alongside Lifestyle Brands Chief Marketing Officers and Senior Leadership, with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influences
- Closely monitor campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Lead cross-functional coordination across Marketing channels, Ad Technology, Creative, and other functions to develop new capabilities and improve new customer acquisition
- Cultivate relationships and drive innovative solutions with our dedicated external partners and vendors, such as Facebook and Google
What You'll Need
- BS degree with a quantitative major and strong academic record (Masters preferred)
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably in a highly analytical and quantitative role
- Strong senior presence with proven ability to work side-by-side with a broad range of business leaders and functions to deliver against complex initiatives
- Exceptional quantitative skills and proficiency performing analysis in Excel (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Strong organizational skills, capacity to multi-task, and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Likes to laugh!
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.