Manager, Learning Programs
Workhuman® Strategy and Consulting (SC) team is looking for an innovative Manager, Learning Programs with experience and expertise in developing educational materials to support creation of best-in-class learning assets that will drive best practice adoption and program success with existing and prospective clients. The ideal candidate will be a primary driver of the vision for our customer educational efforts and will thrive in a collaborative environment working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Propose learning and development programs and objectives
- Define program strategy and direction, aligning to business strategy and existing offerings
- Scope, design and deliver high quality and impactful learning content that enables learning to stick and results in behavior change
- Manage and lead complex learning programs with multiple business touchpoints
- Collaborate with Leadership team, Subject Matter Experts, and external stakeholders to design, develop and deliver learning experience programs
- Build strong relationships with internal teams to leverage internal tools and resources
Reporting to: Principal Consultant
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Proven expertise of instructional design methodology and adult learning concepts, principles and practices with experience applying this knowledge to adult learners.
- Design and develop training materials for instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and e-learnings to support Workhuman® learning hub.
- Using facilitation and inquiry skills, collaboratively work with team members, subject matter experts (SMEs) and customers to disseminate feedback and incorporate it to create a comprehensive and audience specific training.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deliverable dates.
- Manage day-to-day activities of multiple assigned projects, communicate status updates and proactively identify changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess impacts of scope change.
- Support delivery of training and incorporate critical feedback.
- Experience carrying out all activities in the Training Development Life Cycle using the ADDIE /SAM model.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both technical and non-technical.
- Self-directed with strong project management skills and initiative to learn new applications independently.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Master’s Degree in instructional design or technology, organizational development, behavioral psychology, education, or a related field preferred
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience assessing training needs and developing related content in a consulting, human resources, organizational development, employee communications, or training function in an internal or vendor role; proven ability to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency with blended learning approaches (ILT, vILT, eLearning) and familiarity with eLearning authoring, eLearning resource tools is preferred
- Highly collaborative team player with a positive attitude and warm energy
- Passion for learning content and connecting learnings to organizational cultures and missions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills a must
- Ability to influence the HR audience by creating captivating learning content and programs
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.