Office Tour Photos
The Manager of IT will lead the company’s information and technology operations, supports the company’s mission by leading the planning and execution of technology infrastructure and software. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally to find and implement practical and scalable technology solutions supporting the company’s operations.
- Demonstrated experience developing, leading and supporting an IT vision and direction including demonstrated experience developing long- and short-term strategic IT plans, developing the associated financial analyses and translating budgeted plans into tactical, actionable operational initiatives.
- Develop and maintain IT and security policies and operational procedures.
- Oversee business continuity and contingency planning for all technology and information systems.
- Establish controls and ensure compliance with all industry best practice, SOX, and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Lead a team to manage and support all internal technology needs, including help desk, hardware management, regular maintenance and upgrades.
- Lead all Information Technology operations in the costing, selection, planning, and implementation of information and technology infrastructure, information security, and SaaS applications.
- Set the overall IT strategy and vision for long-term, scalable infrastructure and systems. Ensure alignment with this strategy across all levels.
- Recommends and develops short and long-term IT strategy and plans for systems implementation, integrations, IT service management and operations, capital and operating budgets, and staffing to accomplish business objectives.
- Responsible for overseeing infrastructure: responding to application and infrastructure down time alerts, performing environment and OS changes, and interacting with business, customers etc.
- Directly and indirectly oversee employees in the IT department. Contributions will include interviewing, hiring, and career development of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Support, develops and monitors IT systems policies and controls, information security, asset tracking control, and regulatory compliance.
- Implements, supports and reports on IT Security systems to be compliant with regulations and standards (PCI, GDPR, etc?)
- Develops, maintains, and oversees backup and disaster recovery (DR)/business continuity plans. Manages institutional risk related to data storage and security.
- Administers the department’s budget, within budgetary guidelines to contribute to cost effective operations of the company.
- Establishes and maintains regular written and in-person communications with the executives, management and key stakeholders on projects regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Centrally manages all hardware and software license agreements, communication agreements and IT related vendor contracts.
- Defines and communicates project / day to day milestones, service level agreements (SLAs), and resource allocation to executives, management and key stakeholders.
- BS Degree in computer science or related technical discipline and 10+ years’ experience managing IT infrastructure and support.
- 7+ years’ experience in IT operations, management and best practices, significant experience with IT hardware, software (Windows, VMware, Active Directory)
- Demonstrated capability to design and implement an IT environment based on a well-articulated roadmap and strategic vision
- Solid background in network administration and architecture. Hands on experience on Network Data Center planning/design/ implement, site to site tunnel setup and troubleshooting, VPN issues
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems experience with supporting and troubleshooting stability and performance issues. Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python, Perl)
- Experience with Infrastructure-Based Processes: Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Facilities Management, Performance Tuning, Asset Management, Disaster Recovery, Data Center support
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- Working knowledge on AD, Server and Database Infrastructure environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making capabilities to meet the organizations developing needs and growth.
- Microsoft Server certifications preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight periodic reporting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a small company environment and contribute to different functions.
- CCNA, CCIE Certification preferred
More Jobs From