The Manager, Planning and Internal Communication is responsible for working to coordinate and facilitate creating a narrative around the ASICS Consumer Platform teams current and future vision and roadmap in partnership with the Consumer Platform Senior Leaders.
What is the communication problem this role would solve? Today there is so much amazing work going on across our teams. We need an individual focused on helping our Senior Leaders communicate that information across our internal teams, more widely to our regional teams globally, and upwards to our headquarters using best-in-class communication and presentation techniques.
What about from a planning perspective? This individual will work in partnership with our Senior Leadership to focus on connecting ideas and information from a broad landscape of ASICS stakeholders and data sources to help inform medium and longer-term planning within ASICS Digital, better understand where our communication gaps and misalignment is globally, and ultimately building a more cohesive, digitally driven ASICS.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of digital-fitness solutions such as ASICS global eCommerce platforms and supporting digital services around the world that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
Boston or remote in the US
- Communication Strategy & Execution
- Audit communication protocols and procedures to inform streamlined execution
- Establish key stakeholder communication frequency and format
- Create reporting and messaging templates library
- Ensure consistent communication of project goal(s) and progress across stakeholder groups
- Support ongoing communication to the team within all hand meetings and Q&A
- Ability to build positive relationships across global, interdisciplinary teams
- Simplify the many roadmap views into a cohesive, aggregated vision
- Build high-impact presentations to validate direction and efforts against global ecommerce vision
- Support business review process and execution (QBR)
- Partner with Analytics team to refine KPIs and impact measurement across initiatives
- Support planning for ASICS annual Manifesto
- Work with department head and team leads to create team goals and help track them
- 3-5 years relevant experience in communication, planning or strategy roles
- Experience working for a global company a must
- Business analysis experience
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Japanese language proficiency a plus
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.