Manager, Integrated Marketing
Shopping for your home can be very personal. After all, home is where we go to kick-back, relax, and unwind. We're the team that brings that message to customers across all channels.
In this role, you will partner directly with our TV and digital partners along with Wayfairs cross-functional teams to seamlessly integrate the Wayfair brand into content that enhances our customers understanding of Wayfair, drives sales, and improves long-term loyalty.
If you're driven, analytical, and interested in developing best-in-class integrated marketing programs to drive affinity, we'd love to connect!
What You'll Do
- Manage the overall execution, performance and effectiveness of Wayfairs integrated marketing programs, including TV show integrations, brand endorsements, and sponsorships
- Take a data-driven approach to evaluate and prioritize integration opportunities which drive the highest impact for Wayfair while achieving channel ROI objectives
- Negotiate directly with external partners to secure the best opportunities and value for Wayfair
- Lead cross-functional coordination across Marketing channels, Creative, and other functions to execute holistic marketing programs and on-site experiences for our customers
- Partner closely on creative asset development to ensure alignment with program goals, messaging priorities, and target audience
- Develop measurement capabilities and approaches to understand channel effectiveness and track progress against desired business outcomes
- Drive long-term channel growth through ongoing process improvement and innovation.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of professional experience in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance, or investment banking.
- Bachelor's Degree required. A focus in Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus is preferred
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot based on real-time data
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Excellent project management skills seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Strong senior presence with proven ability to work side-by-side with a broad range of business leaders and functions to deliver against complex initiatives