Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a Sales Management candidate who wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be helping Toast to build and develop our Boston based Inside Sales team. We are looking for candidates that have a track record of demonstrated success building strong sales and service oriented teams. This leadership position will plan and manage sales leads, opportunities and best practices for closing business. This position will require you to build and grow a department through mentorship, measuring of metrics and delivering closed business. If you have a proven track record in a fast growth environment, we want to meet you.
About this roll*:
- Mentor, manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Leadership by example
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Generate interest in Toast through calls, emails and partnerships
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- On-boarding and training of new team members
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 4+ years of sales experience with complex software and hardware solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the POS industry
- Experience managing a fast paced, transactional sales team
- Demonstrated and verifiable sales management experience building a quota achieving inside sales team with an emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospect, qualify, and closing new business
- Metrics driven for optimum sales performance for the team
- Experience working with software technologies providing customer demos
- Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets and objectives
- Driven possesses a strong desire to be successful, self-starter and a true initiator
- POS and hospitality experience is desired but not required
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From