What will you own?
- Lead a team of Business Development Representatives (ISRs)
- Deliver great results against defined productivity, acquisition, conversion, and customer experience outcomes
- Motivate team and team members to achieve learning and performance objectives
- Help build team and organizational culture of success, enthusiasm, purpose and fun
- Work cross functionally with marketing to create processes and campaigns around driving new qualified conversations and appointments for Sales team
- Collect, analyze, and report data around team, team member, and operational execution
- Generate new, fresh ideas and challenge your team and leadership to expand thinking and innovation
- Deliver on the spot coaching and structured training on sales skills, business acumen, product knowledge, competition, and market dynamics
- Attract and recruit talented people who share our values and are motivated to help drive success
- Accurately assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and partner with them to fully develop their potential and future careers
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 8+ years relevant sales experience
- 2+ years related experience managing in an Inside Sales environment preferred
- Experience using SFDC, Drift and Outreach is desired
- Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements
- Ability to coach and manage a diverse team of skill sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills- specifically, excellent phone and computer skills.
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Markforged sales team
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.