Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
The Manager, HR Systems and Operations is a newly created role that will build and manage our HR infrastructure. As a member of the People Experience (P/X) Team, you will play a critical role in designing, developing and implementing the systems and processes we need to scale for future growth. This role is global and will be responsible for the delivery of all P/X operations, including HRIS solutions, employee lifecycle administration and enterprise-scale P/X operational initiatives. This position works closely with all members of the People Experience team, as well as members of the Finance team and Business Operations team.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Partner with P/X leadership and core business functions to set strategic and operational goals for P/X systems and core HR operational programs that meet the changing needs of a high growth, fast paced business.
- Build, manage and grow strong teams that provide excellent systems and HR operations services to the business.
- HR Systems
- Drive the innovation and optimization of P/X by delivering HR systems and automation strategies that increase the value to managers and employees and reduce the need for redundant processes.
- Liaise with the company Business Operations team to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs, ensure smooth integration and data feeds, and research and recommend upgrades or improvements to our systems.
- Lead the migration off of Namely onto another selected HRIS platform (such as Workday)
- Own the implementation of the newly selected HRIS system working with P/X, Business Ops and Finance
- Drive continuous process improvement across all systems platforms and programs
- HR Operations
- Create, implement and maintain operational processes and practices across core HR programs.
- Partner with internal and external resources to ensure that projects are on time and on-budget, while achieving desired goals and objectives.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Extensive knowledge of HR systems and operations, preferably including Workday, Namely, Greenhouse, GSuite and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a technology implementation lifecycle (preferably Workday)
- Progressive experience in all areas of HR employee lifecycle management
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize accordingly
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across an organization. Team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Ability to protect confidential and proprietary information, setting professional boundaries as needed.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].