Office Tour Photos
Manager, Global Technical Recruiting
As the Manager, Global Technical Recruiting, you will report into the Director of Talent Acquisition and partner closely with the Manager, Global Recruiting Operations, and other Klaviyo Leaders to drive the scaling efforts of our growing Engineering Teams.
You will have the opportunity to help design and drive the technical recruiting strategy as you lead a growing team of highly skilled technical recruiters. This role will provide high-visibility to Klaviyo's Executive Team, specifically our CTO, as we identify the next generation of Customer First, Curious, and Remarkable Klaviyos.
Klaviyos Engineering team plans to continually double in size year over year providing ample opportunity to execute progressive growth strategies guided by data-driven analysis.
How youll make a difference
- Manage and build the technical recruiting teams in Boston and additional remote locations as we scale internationally.
- Design and implement progressive sourcing strategies for domestic and international markets
- Take a data-driven approach in all areas of our technical recruiting and D&I efforts
- Challenge the status quo by continually improving and optimizing our internal processes and best practices as it relates to recruiting
- Establish healthy 2-way feedback loops between the Talent Team, internal leadership, and Klaviyo candidates
- Set the standard for providing a remarkable experience for all Klaviyo candidates
- Maximize all tools utilized by the Talent Team to improve effectiveness and overall experience
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with Klaviyos leadership team to ensure that technical recruiting efforts are aligned with company goals and initiatives
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of experience successfully managing a technical recruiting department at Klaviyos scale and beyond
- Proven ability to build and lead a team of 5-10 full-lifecycle, highly skilled technical recruiters
- Maniacally focused on operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Problem-solving and team-building skills are required
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS is preferred but not required
- Boston location preferred but not required
Get to know Klaviyo:
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze, and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From