We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and experienced Manager of FP&A to support our R&D and Services functions. In this role, you will serve as a critical business partner to our Chief R&D and Operating Officers, providing strategic thought leadership and operational finance support, including planning, reporting, and data-driven analysis. The right candidate for this role is a critical, collaborative thinker with an operational mindset and a proven track-record of translating data to strategic insights. This highly visible role offers career opportunities and progression in a high-growth environment.
What youll do as the FP&A Manager:
- Financial planning: Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for the R&D/Services organizations
- Reporting and variance analysis: Publish monthly reporting package highlighting financial performance within the R&D/Services org. Analyze actual vs. budgeted results, highlighting key trends and areas of risk and opportunity. Help senior leadership execute on their strategic goals within the scope of budgeted spend.
- Strategic Analysis: Provide meaningful analysis for decision support, including product P&Ls, ROI analysis, and the development and tracking of key metrics
- Systems: Develop financial systems and tools (ERP, forecasting & BI/reporting) to increase effectiveness and automation
- Support monthly/quarterly close process as it pertains to operating expense management, general ledger reviews, accruals, and other related processes
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on all things finance for the broader R&D/Services organization, providing training and direction as needed
What youll bring to the FP&A Manager role:
- 5-8 years of FP&A experience
- Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus
- Software as a service forecasting experience
- Highly analytical with strong financial modeling skills
- Ownership self-starter who embraces full accountability
- Collaboration - works well across diverse groups at Recorded Future to arrive at positive outcomes
- Active learner - constant questioning and growing; actively seeks diverse viewpoints, creating a culture where it is safe to dissent, with getting to the best decision/outcome as the goal rather than being "right"
- Respect - fosters a culture of respect within their team, and acts with integrity in all interactions inside and outside of Recorded Future
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, Netsuite, Salesforce.com, and Google suite a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.