Office Tour Photos
Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
Were looking for a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis to join our team and help us continue to grow and develop world class finance organization. Were growing quickly and strong financial support for the business is critical as we take on new initiatives and continue to expand. In addition to oversight of financial planning and reporting, this role will also be instrumental in process improvements around reporting and data analysis. This will include FP&As tool/system roadmap and implementation with the goal of automating and managing data more effectively and efficiently as well as designing uniform processes and enhancing business controls. Additionally, this role will provide financial consulting and support to the Executive Team including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, return on investment analysis and other projects requested by senior management.
- Develop a world class FP&A organization to support iZotopes strategic growth initiatives.
- Create a mechanism to use data and analytics to drive business decisions.
- Management of annual budgets, monthly forecasting and long-range planning activities.
- Forecasting of revenues, expenses, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Close partnership with strategic finance to deliver world class support to business leaders.
- Preparation of board reporting and investor reporting materials.
- Preparation of management reports emphasizing operational/financial performance metrics, historical results, budgets, forecasts, and trends to enable accountability across the organization
- Enhance analytical tools and monthly reporting
- Partner with program team leaders and functional heads to ensure financial information (budget vs. actual) is provided in an accurate and timely manner, present key insights or trends that require attention and enable budget owners to manage their budgets
- Conduct ad hoc financial modeling to support business case development as well as cost and sensitivity analyses
- Drive continuous improvement within the finance organization to streamline processes and improve communication and flow of information to the business
- Work with CFO on special projects as required, including business development, NPV analysis and investor relations support
- Mastering not only routine planning, forecasting and reporting cadence, but also become a trusted financial business advisor for functional partners within the business.
- Use of data and analytics to offer new and valuable insights for decision making
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- Experience with managing budget and forecasting processes
- Seasoned leadership and management experience
- Experience and passion for working in and thriving in high-speed, dynamic work environments
- Clear, effective communication style
- Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
Other experience would be helpful in this role?
- Familiarity with Adaptive Insights planning tool
- Netsuite experience or similar ERP systems
At iZotope, were obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
More Jobs From