Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis for our Lexington, MA office.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis role provides structure, consolidation, and analysis of financial data; develops budgets, forecasts and other financial reports for specific organizations. Skills and experience for this position include previous managerial experience, studies in accounting, finance or economics, the ability to apply basic financial concepts, communications and negotiation skills, and the ability to solve problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive planning, analysis, coordination and consolidation of department budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and review financial variances between Actual/Budget/Forecast financial results
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support
- Guide the organization by establishing and enforcing accounting and company policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions
- Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Develop and refine key business metrics and drives robust analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, while evaluating possible alternatives and recommending appropriate actions across the organization
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results
- Provide user support and maintenance during annual budget cycle and quarterly forecast cycle
- Provide first line trouble-shooting support for Financial System, differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and working with IT or outside vendors to resolve issues
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Manage, mentor, and develop Financial Analyst
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a corporate finance position. Software industry preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting, MBA preferred
- Experience in revenue recognitions, financial modeling, business analysis, FP&A, business integration, analytics in a corporate (HQ) environment
- Experience working closely with and presenting to Executive level management
- Advanced analytical and Microsoft Excel experience REQUIRED. Data mining and advanced data management & reporting skills required (Pivot, Vlookup, Data tables)
- Experience with major reporting tools such as NetSuite, Adaptive Insights and Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and successfully work on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From