We are looking for a Manager to join the Constant Contact Finance team. The Manager will serve as a financial and strategic partner with business leaders to understand business drivers, improve financial performance and enhance customer experience and value by leveraging deep analytics and a collaborative approach. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, results-oriented, team player to have deep exposure to the business and make a significant impact on the Company.
As a key member of the team, you will:
- Identify and enable means of improving operating and financial performance
- Continuously improve the Company’s forecasting/budgeting processes
- Help reinforce and promote a culture of fact-based problem solving and performance accountability
- Partner with the business leaders and serve as the trusted financial advisor
Key Responsibilities: Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as Finance Business Partner to Global Sales Officer
- Manage monthly forecasting and reporting and play a critical role in annual budgeting process
- Create and oversee business dashboards, metrics and operating reviews to manage business performance
- Develop financial models and analysis to improve business performance and support strategic initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business operations by recommending initiatives that can be tested, measured, analyzed and scaled
- Collaborate with Analytics, Sales Operations and Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse teams to obtain data and build reporting
- Create and track business cases for new investments and Company-wide projects
- Make Finance understandable and fun for the teams that you support
Qualifications: We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years progressive experience in Strategic Finance and/or Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- SaaS-experience highly preferred
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience managing strategic and operational planning activities
- Ability to leverage data and an understanding of business dynamics to drive deep analysis and thoughtful recommendations/actions
- Very strong analytical skills and experience with financial modeling
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with and influence others at all organizational levels
- Ability to develop synthesized presentations and demonstrated experience presenting information to all levels
- High level of organizational astuteness, professionalism and poise
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required. Experience with Tableau and/or SQL a plus.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Endurance International Group is the parent company behind some of the world’s top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, BlueHost, SiteBuilder, HostGator, Domain.com, and others. We help millions of small businesses get online, look professional and compete with the world by making the act of getting online simple. We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced international team from all backgrounds. We are the reflection of our international customers displaying grit, passion and an enthusiasm to make a mark on the world.