Office Tour Photos
Were looking for a marketing leader with 7+ years of experience to help grow and optimize our engagement marketing program. In this position, you will help set the strategy for B2C communications via our email and mobile push channels while working cross functionally with global teams to lead integrated campaigns. If youre driven by data, passionate about the customer experience over the entire lifecycle, and have an acute knack for email and mobile push, this could be your next role.
- Manage B2C marketing email strategy to drive engagement and retention efforts across the full lifecycle of customers (new to lapsed segments) and support integrated marketing strategy for the company
- Drive strategic planning and partnerships for ongoing and longer-term email initiatives to support company-wide goals
- Serve as a KAYAK customer lifecycle expert and find opportunities for optimizations through all communication touchpoints
- Establish and own Engagement team KPIs and regularly report against them
- Have a strong foundation in customer formation and lifetime value analysis with knowledge of current trends and industry best practices
- Monitor financial decisions, provide budget and forecasting recommendations, and determine how to use resources to execute team goals and deadlines against budget
- Establish a standardized testing strategy to optimize marketing tools, programs, and performance, and serve as an advisor as each new test initiative launches
- Drive effective implementation of projects by identifying resources, delegating work to direct report, project-managing and testing all new functions and features
- Support and develop team by providing performance reviews, continual feedback, mentoring and career growth for direct report
- Work closely with KAYAK Product and Engineering teams to prioritize email and push notification campaigns and monitor performance
- Partner cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Product, Commercial, Data Science and other teams to create new customer-facing content
- Partner with Booking Holdings sister brands to create cross-brand email opportunities
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years of meaningful work experience in email marketing or marketing communications
- Leadership experience managing direct reports
- Strong background in email marketing and CRM infrastructure
- Expert analytical skills and ability to use data to build marketing plans
- Proven experience executing campaign testing and making strategic decisions based on results
- Exceptional project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of internal and external sources and maintain up-to-date documentation
- Comfortable with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver high-quality written and verbal content, present persuasively
- Highly organized with the ability to identify and troubleshoot inefficient, unreliable processes
- Preferred: Familiarity with SQL and email service provider technology
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From