Office Tour Photos
Wayfairs Marketing Strategy & Analytics team is responsible for driving multi-million dollar campaigns aimed at growing dominance in the online home furniture and dcor space. Through rigorous mathematical analysis and a test and learn approach, we strive to underpin every strategy and every single decision that affects a consumer shopping experience.
The Email Marketing Strategy team in particular is critically focused on customer retention and activation with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value (CLV) for our existing customers. This is done by leveraging advanced machine learning models, deployed through our proprietary email platform to deepen our relationship with our existing customer.
As a Manager of Email Marketing Strategy you'll be dealing with a lot of ambiguity and partnering closely with Data Science and Engineering to influence model creation and platform innovation. As well as working closely with our Brand, Creative, and Promotions teams to inspire, engage, and delight our customers with a world-class email experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for quantitative professionals or strategy consultants with a strong interest in technology and puzzle solving!
What You'll Do
- Own a multi-million dollar marketing channel, managing complex cross-functional partnerships and mining customer date to uncover insights that drive incremental customer lifetime value
- Collaborate directly with the brand CMO and other channel leads to execute on complex omni-channel strategies
- Build, iterate and innovate on world class predictive models through collaboration with data science and engineering teams
- Own and drive the channel roadmap, identifying, sizing, and pursuing new opportunities for channel growth
- Leverage deep analytics to root cause trends and develop strategic, data driven solutions to complex business problems
What You'll Need
- 3-4 years experience in digital marketing, data science, management consulting, finance, and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Self-starter with an ownership mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as SQL, R, and Python
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From