Office Tour Photos
The Chewy E-Commerce Analytics team is looking for an experienced Manager, E-Commerce Analytics to join our team in Boston, MA. In this role, youll lead a team of talented analysts aligned with product teams, helping the E-Commerce org improve conversion rate and customer experience, build best in class E-Commerce experience, measure our impact and prioritize the right work through analysis, reporting/dash-boarding, experimentation and tagging. Are you passionate about using data to build best-in-class digital customer experiences? Does your curiosity compel you to understand why and how things work? Do you find great happiness in uncovering groundbreaking new insights? If yes, this role is for you. The ideal candidate is a strong people manager and gifted analyst who thrives in a rapidly growing environment. You are comfortable blazing your own path and operating in a highly ambiguous environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead team to produce insights and recommendations by using advanced analytics techniques on the massive amount of customer traffic, browsing and purchase data
- Design and execute experiments that drive step-change improvements to online customer experience
- Influence Ecommerce product, merchandizing and marketing leadership to make more data-informed decisions
- Ensure analytics implementation provides crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality
- Help to define a start of art web analytics infrastructure including customer data platforms and click-stream tools
- Build, lead and mentor a high-performing team of analysts
- Set team standards and processes for analysis, reporting, dash boarding and tagging
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience in E-Commerce/digital analytics or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders
- Proven experience leading and growing a high-performing team of analysts
- Expert-level Excel capabilities (data manipulation, formulas, modeling)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Information Technology or Engineering. Advanced degree is a plus
- Experience and understanding of at least three of the following:
- Implementing or working with clickstream analytics tools (Adobe, Google Analytics, Mix Panel, etc. or homegrown)
- Familiarity with A/B testing concepts and tools (Adobe, Monetate, Optimizely, etc. or homegrown)
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Digital marketing, including click attribution, impression tracking, customer journey
- Structured programming language such as SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Tracking business results including identifying KPIs, reporting on the KPIs and investigating variations and trends
- Using advanced analytics in taking large data sets to detect patterns, isolate customer behaviors, segment and forecast
- Position may require some travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From