Office Tour Photos
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Deal Desk to oversee our Deal Desk team. While a part of the Finance organization, the Deal Desk team works collaboratively with the Sales, Services, Legal and Product teams to provide recommendations designed to ensure high quality sales deals consistent with our internal policies and profitability guidelines. The Manager, Deal Desk will also help drive best practices of the quote-to-cash process as we continue to grow and scale our business.
- Manage team of three analysts
- Review and approve complex quotes and sales orders
- Be a trusted advisor to the Sales team by providing timely, thoughtful and balanced input on sales deal construction
- Coordinate with Billing and Revenue Accounting teams to ensure deals comply with internal standards and to flag any nonstandard terms
- Provide thought leadership to develop innovative deal structures and manage risk regarding contractual terms and deal structure
- Develop and implement best practices for contract structure
- Maintain monthly KPIs
- Improve sales velocity by ensuring good collaboration with Sales, Legal, and Product teams
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years professional experience in software and/or telecommunications business development, preferably in a Deal Desk or related capacity
- Supervisory experience
- Collaborative work style
- Creative, problem-solving ability
- NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Looker experience a plus
More Jobs From