WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
Our Data and Analytics teams are growing, We are seeking a Data Quality Manager to lead the Data Quality Engineers. The Data Quality Manager will have a passion for data quality, working with large data sets, and managing a team of direct reports. The successful candidate will work to ensure the quality of the data and its collection.They will bring with them demonstrated experience in both realms being hands-on with data quality assurance and leading a team of direct reports. They will be flexible and always focused on the business needs.
- Perform hands-on testing of, new pipelines, and regression testing
- Utilize Python and SQL to perform data quality control
- Assist team in writing test documents test plan, test cases, and test summaries
- Liaise with various groups including Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Product and Delivery Manager
- Delegate team workload and assignments
- Participate in the design process to to better understand the project to ensure the team delivers Investigate ETL workflows
- Assist in defining new and refining existing processes and procedures
- Create and execute automated verification scripts
- Create reports, dashboards to provide insight into testing, test coverage and alerts
- Design data quality checks and testing framework to investigate the data within the pipeline
- Mentor and guide direct reports. Provide formal performance reviews and participate in hiring.
- Undergraduate degree required Computer Science preferred
- 3 years of experience leading a team delegating projects, mentoring, guiding direct reports, and participating in performance reviews
- 3- 5 years of experience in data quality/data cleaning
- Python, Spark, Advanced SQL skills stored procedures
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Testing tool kits
- AWS services including S3, Redshift
- Workflow automation tools
- Familiarity with data analysis tools like Great Expectations
- Python data analysis libraries Panda, NumPy, Pyodbc, Psycopg2
- Experienced leading onshore and offshore teams
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.