Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Manager, Data Analyst will play an integral role in our Customer Success teams Data Analysis group. This person will serve as a Player/Coach and lead a team of multiple analysts and help drive high-quality data-driven decision making across the organization to solve real world problems. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic candidate with experience managing top performers and working in cloud-based BI stacks who isnt afraid to dive into data and get their hands dirty.
About this roll*:
- Using advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes, guide strategic decisions and uncover business optimization opportunities
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership across business units
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of data analysts team and effective collaboration with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Build, develop and maintain dashboards, reports and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees
- Partner closely with the Toast Business Intelligence team to achieve the goals of the Customer Success team
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data, develop business insights based on that data and can confidently communicate their findings to key stakeholders
- Understanding of, and experience using, analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- 2+ years experience managing and mentoring high performing teams; ideally analysts
- SQL and Python expert
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company
- Experience with Snowflake and building interactive dashboards in tools such as Looker, Tableau, Domo, SiSense, etc
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Salesforce
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From