Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is actively seeking an experienced, motivated and results oriented Manager, Customer Success to directly manage a team of 6-8 Customer Success Managers (CSMs).
This key role within our Mid-market & Enterprise segments will lead a team responsible for ensuring our customers receive maximum business value from their CommerceXM. You will be responsible for guiding and coaching CSMs in all areas of the customer journey and will be measured on maintaining high customer satisfaction and retention metrics.
The ideal candidate is exceptional at managing enterprise partnerships with a proven track record of developing and leading high performing teams.
How you'll make an impact:
- Oversee, build and expand our existing Customer Success strategy to deliver significant scale to our customer success team
- Implement and optimize a data-driven accountability model (goals/scorecards) for CSMs
- Understand the challenges, needs, themes of a large and diverse portfolio of Mid-Market & Enterprise accounts
- Manage day-to-day operations, team goal setting, performance management and reporting on key metrics
- Coach direct reports in the development of success plans & product adoption strategies aligned with customer entitlements to ensure customers achieve expected business value and ROI
- Identify key areas of opportunity to improve and scale the customer experience
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to mitigate customer risk and help your team to secure necessary assistance
- Act as an advocate for our customers and empowering your team to do the same
- Create an inclusive culture by being open-minded, operating with high integrity and an openness to feedback
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience leading a Customer Success team for a rapidly growing SaaS company
- 5+ years experience working in a servicing capacity (customer service, consulting, account management, etc.); SaaS experience is a plus
- Strong desire to support and coach CSMs on a daily basis to grow in their careers as they help customers and partners achieve their desired outcomes
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSM for success, with strong performance management skills
- Customer-centric mindset and approach to all interactions
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Must work within a team environment with sales, services, product and marketing peers
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].