Manager, Customer Success Organization
Come join a winning team!
If you don't look forward to going to work each day, then what's the point? Take a walk around our offices and youll see a serious group of professionals who dont take themselves too seriously. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun.
We are looking for aManager of the Customer Success Organizationto join our growing team!
The Manager of the Customer Success Organization is responsible for ensuring that the Customer Success team delivers on the objective of creating customers for life. This team is responsible for ensuring that customers utilize and receive value from their Imprivata solutions and that they build trusted relationships with customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction and retention. The Manager is responsible for driving the overall program vision and being the front line of advocacy for our customers. Responsible for ensuring that processes and infrastructure are in place to ensure continued success, consistency in approach and scalability. Works cross-functionally with peers to ensure a seamless, experience for our customers to ensure we are easy to do business with. Supervises and mentors Customer Success team. The Manager of Customer Success will act as a player/coach and will be responsible for select strategic accounts while managing a team of Customer Success Account Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Aids in setting the vision, strategy, annual metrics and operational processes to ensure we build customers for life
- Acts as first level escalation point for Customer Success issues. Provide team with guidance on how to resolve satisfaction issues and as appropriate coordinate internal resources and/or seek necessary approvals
- Identify technical and satisfaction trends and provide voice of the customer feedback to upper management
- Help drive strategic initiatives and program improvement related to infrastructure, workflows, processes, and CSM development
- Manage and develop Customer Success personnel by providing direction, establishing clear, measurable objectives, managing performance, training, and coaching. Take corrective action when needed
- Performs Customer Success functions on a select number of strategic accounts
- Develop plans to drive customer deployments, satisfaction and renewal achievement; proactively monitor progress; identify risk points; track and resolve issues for assigned customers.
- Ensures customers (primarily executive level contacts) provide feedback to Imprivata through NPS survey regarding their overall satisfaction of their relationship with Imprivata.
- Identify add-on opportunities within an account and pass to assigned sales representative for follow up.
- Ongoing customer communication re: introductions, announcements (e.g., upcoming features & products); events such as User Conferences, etc.
- Proven recorded of leading and mentoring a team
- Bachelors Degree in Business, computer science, or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience
- 10+ years Customer Success/Support/Services/Account Management experience, preferably in a healthcare and/or technology environment.
- 1+ years of team management
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to deliver against multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills
- Motivated, self-starter with an excellent work ethic and high level of integrity.
- Passionate about customer success as a way to help both retain and expand customer usage.
- Experience managing teams
- Experience with Salesforce
Preferred Qualifications but not Required
- Experience with Gainsight
- Electronic Health Record implementation experience
- Ability to aggregate and interpret large amounts of data
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.