NWN is looking for a Manager of Customer Success to join our team in Waltham, MA. This is a full time position with full benefits.
The Manager of Customer Success Center role is responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading Team Leaders as they provide support for customers and manage a team of Customer Success Center Engineers. This role serves as the escalation point for Customer Success Center Engineer team members.
Scope of Role Responsibilities
Essential, key job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Team Leaders as they provide support for customers.
- Answering Team Leaders questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Daily attendance on site at the call center.
- Approves timesheets within the strict time window.
Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in ensuring billing for customer is accurate, correct and on time.
- Assists in resolving conflict and communication issues between multiple constituents (Customer, Sales Reps, Service Delivery etc.).
- Leads workshops to design customer solutions with customers.
- Assisting in custom costing services.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Role Qualifications and Requirements
The following are minimum qualifications and requirements required for this role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. More education or experience in a related field may be preferred.
- 3-5 years of Customer Success Center/help desk leadership experience.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
- Ability to occasionally work off shift.
- Own or access to reliable transportation.
The following qualifications are ideal, but not required:
- Experience with Service Now.