Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide. The Manager, Customer Success will report to the Regional Sales Manager in Boston, MA.
Does This Describe You:
A leader and creative problem solver
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a team of 6-7 account managers to maintain or exceed renewal and up-sell revenue targets while reducing customer churn
- Define and manage the customer experience throughout the on-boarding, revenue growth and renewal lifecycle
- Constantly strive for improvement and celebrate the success of the team Partner closely with the sales and engineering organizations to help drive ongoing success of the contract renewal process while driving post-sale MRR
- Work collaboratively with the internal support team to manage escalations with quick and efficient resolution Implement processes in which efficiencies can be increased and establish protocols for sustainable customer growth
- Forecast and track renewal and up-sell revenue metrics using dashboards, reports and manager defined KPIs
- Participate in cross-functional teams with business leaders and serve as the liaison for the Customer Success team
- Be an advocate for the customer trends you observe within your customer portfolio and share these insights with the product management and engineering teams
- Performs ongoing analysis of customer engagement and takes the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption
- Coaches new and existing employees with ongoing training and mentoring as needed
- Has a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience, going above and beyond to show that being a Backupify customer is more than just having a great technology
- 1-3 years experience managing/leading a success or sales team
- 3-5 years experience providing superior customer service is required
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From