What is Clora?
The place to discover, build, and manage on-demand life science teams.
What is Clora Building?
The future of teams in the life sciences.
Accelerate R&D pipelines by helping life science teams fill their talent gaps.
How it Works
Our 2 sided marketplace uses data models to help life science companies find, qualify, and connect with top-tier life science experts for their most critical development priorities. We make the process of finding the right expertise fast, reliable, and more cost-effective in order to meaningfully reduce the time it takes for life-improving therapies to get into the hands of patients.
Collectively, our investors have backed Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, Box, Tumblr, Foursquare, Postmates, Warby Parker, Ginkgo Bioworks, and many others.
At Clora every hire matters and reaching our True North vision is only possible with the right team construction. We look for entrepreneurially-minded people who have both an individual contributor and team player mindset. We have built a company of curious people who embrace free thought but also encourage team collaboration. If this sounds like a team you would like to join please read further!
Reporting to the VP of Operations you will celebrate having the following personal and career attributes:
- Referenceable Experience - Youve been a customer success leader and people manager for 5+ years and you are keen to expand your core competencies.
- Team builder - Youve recruited, developed, and aligned teams towards high growth customer and business outcomes.
- Lead by example - You are able to inspire people to push through the hard times while also making a point to celebrate our wins.
- Focus on leading, not lagging - You make it your mission to focus on identifying leading v.s. lagging indicators particularly around churn. You know how to pull multiple levers to shift things company-wide towards leading indicators (i.e. adjust compensation, execute againstOKRs, forged cross-dept initiatives) that lead to change.
- Navigate through friction - You know how to handle tough customer conversations with care around scenarios like price increases, renewal conversations, and quickly put water on the fire situations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage the daily operations of the customer success team to ensure high-quality matches 10X faster than anyone else in the industry.
- Define and optimize the customer success journey to drive value to both sides of the marketplace.
- Define and develop customer success activities to improve customer satisfaction and supply utilization.
- Own and manage the reporting of our customer success metrics and KPIs to the executive leadership team.
- Drive the compliance and operational structure to optimize the overall customer experience.
- Partner with product and engineering to implement process improvements that can be productized with technology.
- Build, grow, and mentor a talented customer success team that supports both sides of the marketplace.
- Partner with sales to build out the quarterly business review and annual business planning strategies.
- Develop systems and controls to scale and grow a team while achieving repeatable quality client outcomes.
- Marketing: Develop repeatable feedback loops that provide customer insights and referenceable customers
- Sales: Ensure meaningful handoff and transitions post-sale
Compensation, benefits, and career
Compensation is competitive with other Boston-area startups, including key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, three-weeks PTO, and a gym membership in our building.
We are invested in every employees growth, and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best.
We accept all humans
We are committed to making Clora an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.