We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a dedicated and passionate team.
Were scaling rapidly and are searching for a Manager to lead and build out our Customer Experience Risk Management team. Youll oversee high-risk customer interactions, creating processes to ensure compliance, and maintaining and testing those procedures. Youll also interact with our Risk Management and Compliance teams to ensure were on par with all of our compliance requirements. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Manager of Customer Experience Risk Management:
- Maintain and leverage relationships with other functional areas and business partners.
- Establish and maintain procedures between CX, Risk Management, and Compliance Operations business partners.
- Oversee and supervise the CX high risk function to ensure adherence to the compliance program.
- Act as the CX primary point of contact and subject matter expert for audits with escalated compliance-risk issue remediation and other compliance and risk initiatives.
- Carry out first-line continuous monitoring and testing for designated high risk Customer Service ticket types.
What skills you will use:
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- 1-2 years of compliance risk management experience or CX leadership experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a team environment to achieve a common goal is important.
- On occasion, the ability to work flexible hours.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.