Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for a Zendesk System Administrator for our Business Systems organization to support our growing business and advance the integration of Zendesk at Dynatrace.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
Under the general guidance of the Business Systems Snr Director, you are responsible for day to day administration of Zendesk. You will partner with Customer Experience Team to define and translate their requirements and business processes into technical solutions.
Zendesk products is scope: Zendesk Support, Zendesk Guide, Zendesk Explore, Zendesk Answer Bot, Zendesk Sunshine Conversations
- Own and manage Dynatrace portfolio of business applications within the Customer Experience Operations Center of Excellence
- Own the customer experience(CX) applications strategy and roadmap in partnership with CX operations center
- Drive CX digital technology focused on providing the best in class customer success to Dynatrace users
- Lead team of business analysts, architects and developers through SFDC lifecycle through the DevOps process; requirements, technology, development, testing.
- Lead CX applications Projects focused on delivering business value rather with continuous innovation and attention to excellent user experience Insure all applications provide highest standards of security; users management, SSO, audit controls, and secure integrations
- Collaborate with Enterprise Business Intelligence team to recommend and deliver valuable analytics and metrics that matter.
- Manage the administration of applications such as Zendesk, Totalgo, and other CX Apps and integrations
- Support and enforce business systems change and release management processes
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users as well as translate business users requirements to technical solutions Manage cloud vendor maintenance releases
- Perform tasks to monitor corporate adherence to standard processes and compliance with corporate policies.
- Aptitude to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Foster a company culture dedicated to customer first focus
- 8+ years of experience with CX applications including Zendesk and integrated applications(Salesforce)
- Experience preferred with Zendesk, Salesforce, Totango Integrations
- Exposure to Zendesk Sunshine and Conversations
- Experience with Jira Issue and Project Tracking preferred.
- Team player, you are passionate in team collaboration and can work across multiple Dynatrace organizations to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across the organization with users at various levels of application proficiency
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.