Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Vistaprint is adding to its Customer & Competitive Insights team! This team combines research, analytics and strategy expertise and works in partnership with teams across the organization to uncover market, customer and competitive insights that advise short and long-term business decisions. This is an opportunity for an experienced insights professional to help craft and execute a variety of research and analysis activities to uncover insights that will ultimately fuel business growth.
What You Will Do:
- Support business partners that own the product experience to understand their business questions; build and drive a learning agenda that helps to understand the customer and guide their strategy based on insights.
- Build out research plans that tie in questions from cross-department projects and identify links for utilizing previous findings and integrating research to tell a comprehensive story.
- Lead, drive, and prioritize the development of multiple research projects that span across business areas (brand, channels, product, pricing, etc) and effectively communicate progress/findings.
- Translate data into meaningful recommendations and implications focused on business action and clearly communicate to business partners
- Integrate data/insights from multiple sources (quantitative & qualitative studies, UX research, customer transaction data, and website activity) to advise strategic recommendations for the business
- Facilitate group discussions and presentations to focus on the most impactful information and push projects and business actions to the next step.
- Work to build and maintain positive relationships in order to collaboratively deliver against objectives
- 8-12 years hands-on experience in insights and market research, including planning, study development (quant and qual), analyzing and summarizing data, and distilling insights into meaningful findings
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with internal partners, understand strategic goals and distill that into a research learning agenda that can advise a strategic vision
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel to perform analyses and incorporating findings into PowerPoint presentations.
- Programming experience in Qualtrics, Usertesting.com, etc.
- Experience with a variety of insights tools and knowledge of how to use tools to holistically understand customer behaviors
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in-house market research team at a retail or ecommerce company or a market research agency
- Familiarity with SPSS and/or MarketSight desirable.
- Familiarity with Tableau dashboards and database creation and management (SQL, Snowflake, etc).
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From