Manager, Consumer Financing
If youre highly entrepreneurial, analytical, and interested in being a part of an eCommerce leader, then we are looking for you to join our team at Wayfair!
Your role and the team:
The Financing & Loyalty team is responsible for driving loyalty among Wayfairs customers, aimed at growing our dominance in the online home shopping space. Your role is to drive growth of our portfolio of consumer credit & financing options by improving awareness and familiarity, accelerating new customer acquisition, and retaining our 1M+ customer base of financing customers. This is a General Management role tasked with Business Management & Operations and Marketing Strategy & Execution via cross-functional collaboration with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Category Management, Data Science, Finance, and Operations.
At their core, our Managers are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Managers are strong communicators with solid business acumen who are eager to learn, are endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Become an in-house expert on the consumer financing landscape; learn and follow key consumer trends; cultivate relationships with leading/emerging financial institutions
- Identify innovative new opportunities, size potential impact, and prioritize execution to drive program growth
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and Operations to define, prioritize and iterate on the customer experience
- Partner with Marketing channel leads to strategically leverage a $2M+ marketing budget
- Manage our day-to-day partnership with Account Management and Marketing peers within our lending partner organizations
To be successful, you must bring:
- 4+ years of professional experience in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance, or investment banking.
- Bachelor's Degree required. A focus in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus from a top tier school is preferred
- Track record of success driving significant results
- History of taking on ambiguous problems, exploring hypotheses, and reaching novel solutions
- Able to clearly communicate insights to stakeholders, while explaining nuances and complications
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude with excellent interpersonal skills