Manager of Channel Marketing
ObserveIT is the worlds first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,800+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. Were proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveITs insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
The Manager of Channel Marketing is responsible for the creation, execution, and coordination of marketing activities, events, and materials for sales growth and revenue enhancement in collaboration with the greater marketing and sales teams. (s)he will develop, drive and implement channel marketing activities as well as ongoing measurement for selected groups of channel partners.
The Channel Marketing Manager will work closely with Product Marketing, Channel Sales, Global Marketing and Marketing Operations to align messaging and utilize resources as well as execute on companys strategies, promotions, incentives, and other company deliverables to market to and through channel partners to increase ObserveIT awareness, pipeline and revenue. Channel sales enablement activities, account planning, coordination of marketing efforts, and presentation skills are keys to success in this role. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Define and execute end-to-end integrated partner marketing campaigns and events in collaboration with top strategic partners
- In conjunction with Channel Sales, develop a joint business plan (including sales targets) with priority partners
- Manage the end-to-end market development funds (MDF) process, including proposal management, review, approval and proof of performance
- Develop joint messaging, solution briefs, slide presentations, business and technical white papers, web and social content, etc.
- Identify and implement creative ideas and plans to gain more marketshare within the channel
- Be the brand champion within the channel to ensure the company brand is being used consistently and according to brand guidelines
- Analyze results and make recommendations for future improvement
- Minimum 5-7 years B2B tech marketing experience with 3+ years channel marketing experience preferable
- Proven ability to translate strategy into execution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; and experience using analytics to drive results
- Superior communication, writing, negotiation, expectation setting and presentation skills; High attention to detail; organizational and collaborative skills
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage your own projects from concept through completion
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional, international teams
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and also work independently, including integrating diverse feedback from various stakeholders
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo (or similar MAP)
- Bachelors degree required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.