Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for a leader and NetSuite Architect for our Business Systems organization (Corporate IT) to support our growing business and advance the integration of NetSuite at Dynatrace.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
Under the general guidance of the Director of Business Systems, you are responsible for the architectural design, development, and cost-effective integration of our NetSuite, OneSource, and Blackline Systems. You will partner with business analysts and other members of the Business Information Systems team in serving Finance Accounting FP&A, Sales, Marketing, teams across the company to define and translate their requirements and processes into enterprise business solutions. As a proven Leader and NetSuite Solutions Architect, you will support business strategy initiatives through requirements and process, technical design, and solution sessions, while providing hands-on expert-level mentoring to developers.
- Lead the NetSuite platform team in delivering meaningful enhancements, improvements, new services and support.
- As a top-level NetSuite and integrations technical expert, create high-level architectural specifications for NetSuite expansion and integration, plan migration and ensure compatibility with other enterprise systems.
- In collaboration with business analysts and business owners, develop an understanding of the business processes and operations, documenting requirements, process flows, technical objects, and release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step-by-step order of operations) as well as configuration and solution design.
- Identify, recommend and deliver value-add solutions, tracking development progress and approving all changes to ensure they have successfully passed testing across all environments.
- Provide NetSuite and NetSuite ARM system expertise related to solution design, data, integrations, performance analysis, security, and analytics
- Using software development lifecycle (SLDC) principles and Agile methodology, participate in application development including sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation as well as release planning and execution.
- Act as influencer; Lead peer solution design sessions, team-based proof of concept and product demonstrations.
- Assess current application solution stack, and research, identify, test, certify and select new technologies that streamline internal operations and improve the end-user experience.
- Leadership Responsibilities: As team leader, this role acts as a resource and mentor for members of the team. May train and onboard new members of the team as necessary.
- This position has direct reports and is responsible for recruitment, retention, performance management, disciplinary actions or employment decisions.
- 8+ years of technical experience working with Oracle-NetSuite product suite required. Previous experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, Heroku, managed bundles, e.g. Avalara. Blackline, OneStream, Salesforce, SF CPQ, and Boomi integration platform preferred.
- Proven Influencer skills with the ability to lead by example, mentorship and gain trust across a large cross organizational team.
- Extensive NetSuite development technology experience required. NetSuite certifications preferred, e.g. NetSuite Architect, Developer, Specialist or Consultant paths.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Accounting/Finance or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) required. Ability to lead project execution with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Knowledge of lead-to-cash lifecycle in a subscription-based SaaS business desired.
- Must have the ability to bring stakeholders at all levels of the organization to consensus asserting an architecture which aligns to the business objectives.
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions with a focus on data quality and implement them independently or with other team members.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a concise easy-to-follow manner is essential.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision desired.
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.