We are looking for an outstanding Senior Manager for Recorded Futures Business Operations Team. The Business Operations team supports our organization locally in Boston as well as globally across the Recorded Future organization. The team provides services within business support including user provisioning and management, managing our collaboration and administration business systems and office IT support.
We are a fast growing company offering a cloud based service where the needs and requirements change frequently. You will be building and managing a global team with team members in the US and EMEA and need to be ready to travel onsite as needed.
What you will be doing as Senior Manager, Business Systems and IT Services
- Staff Management globally, in the US and EMEA - People management, performance management, run team meetings, define resources and competence needs, recruitment of employees and external consultants
- Set strategic direction aligned with company objectives and break down to KPI and goals specific to the Business Operations area, measure and follow up, corrective actions
- Coordination of stakeholder interest within Recorded Future and external parties.
- Project planning of deliveries related to Business Operations, as well as project management of unplanned tasks and incoming requests
- Provide structured and timely external and internal communication regarding team and project related status
- Define or optimize, document and implement relevant processes and policies
- Own and follow up on Business Operations budget, provide input to overall Operations budget
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors
- Hands-on work contributing in providing the services as part of the Business Operations function.
What you will need as Senior Manager, Business Systems and IT Services
- 5+ years of experience from leading roles in the software development industry with focus on Business Support or IT Management
- Solid understanding of business software management practices, IT services offerings and network management needs
- Working experience on provided business systems administration services and / or office IT and support services.
- Ability to take initiatives and collaborate across teams
- Sense of urgency and ability to work efficiently even with frequent context switching between task
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in managing global and distributed teams
- Relevant education
What we would love to see
- Experience from carrying out any certification process (ISO, SOC2) and / or certification from ITIL or similar process
- Key Technologies: GSuite, Jira/ Confluence, Slack, DocuSign, LastPass, Zoom, GoToMeeting
- Centralized device management tools experience eg. Jamf
- Software asset management or portfolio management experience
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.