Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is seeking a highly motivated and talented Outbound Business Development Manager that will hire, develop, coach, and train a driven team of individuals early in their careers to become world-class sales professionals. The Outbound Business Development team is one of the first interactions our prospective customers have with Toast and is a key driver of our success.
If you have proven success in managing and building a team to achieve weekly, quarterly and annual goals as well as an intellectual curiosity to crack the code of cold calling into restaurants, then this is the role for you!
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to grow within the Toast Sales organization!
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Business Development Representatives to master skills across business development to include:
- Clear understanding of Toasts value proposition and our prospect personas
- Lead generation
- Follow up, discovery and deep qualification of opportunities
- Drive quality opportunity production
- Manage day to day activities of BDR team including live coaching and mentoring, reviewing lead volume, queues and disposition, call statistics, conversions and pipeline build
- Have a maniacal focus on outcomes and impact. Closely monitor metrics everything from dials per day, conversion rates to opportunities, hand-off to sales and close rates with the aim to increase BDR productivity, contribution to pipeline and bookings
- Work closely with Growth, Enablement, Marketing, sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on persuing the right opportunities
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with the growth and marketing team to consistently improve lead quality and targeting to increase conversions and ROI
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements around process, efficiency and productivity of the business development team
- Align with sales enablement team to build a curriculum for business development reps across onboarding, sales trainings, solutions and industry education and role acumen
Experience and Requirements:
- 2 + years of management experience with proven track record of hiring, retaining, and developing individuals and team
- Experience working in and building inside sales teams that drive lead generation versus manage inbound leads
- Proficient in CRM systems (i.e., Salesforce.com)- Inside Sales and Ambition are a plus!
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
- Ability to forecast your business lead conversion data through to pipeline build and win rates
- Natural leader you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Results Oriented you are driven by numbers and constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency and contribution to the business
- A team player you inspire others around you and will build a highly motivated and successful team through your collaborative management skills
- Thrive off relentless improvement - you desire to improve your coaching, business acumen and self everyday
More Jobs From