Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are growing our sales and business development organization and are looking for proven top performers to lead an elite team of business development reps to new levels of success.
This position will be responsible for driving pipeline growth within our accounts through the development and leadership of Business Development professionals. Candidate will be responsible for tracking activity, providing target projections, and creating/analyzing metrics that drive results and collaborating with marketing team and sales teams
- Motivate and manage business development professionals to drive prospecting activities and pipeline development within Strategic Accounts.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor the outbound efforts of assigned Business Development reps by tracking and reporting weekly activities.
- Collaborate with field sales and field sales management to identify strategies to achieve prospecting goals and uncover new, high value opportunities.
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com.
- Create regional sales/marketing strategies, headcount allocation, deliverables, and compensation plans
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual quota.
- Identify, process, and qualify leads into sales opportunities
- Support a variety of outbound marketing programs
- Develop qualified leads by researching, profiling, cold calling, and networking targeted companies/contacts
- Be comfortable and proficient in identifying key decision makers across various organizations inside our ideal customer profile and uncovering the compelling events that will drive qualified opportunities for our sales organization
- Be confident in positioning our value proposition from the operator level to the executive level
- Manage a large and growing database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Transition qualified leads to the appropriate regional Rep.
- Sales experience with team lead/ management experience.
- Experience in enterprise sales, networking or network security industries strongly preferred.
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team.
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent.
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it.
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills.
Veracode is seeking dynamic individuals who are committed to quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and creative thinking. Join our team and help contribute to our success and expand our presence in the marketplace. We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits program.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From