Office Tour Photos
Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to help grow new business initiatives at CarGurus. This person will have the unique opportunity to shape future products by launching, optimizing and scaling value-add strategic partnerships. The Manager, Business Development will be highly cross-functional and a successful candidate will possess outstanding analytical and business acumen, as well as strong communication and organizational qualities.
What You'll Do:
- Drive and develop new market research to accelerate achievement of product roadmap
- Source and lead partnerships core to execution of strategic initiatives
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors, partners and other third parties
- Work cross-functionally to launch, scale and optimize products and/or partnerships
- Conduct data driven analysis to support and promote value-added business decisions
- Set, track and analyze key performance indicatorspresenting actionable insights and recommendations that drive towards the best possible outcome
- Evaluate opportunities to inform CGs buy, build or partner decision-making
- Build influential relationships with leaders from companies throughout the automotive and technology industries
- Contribute to achievement of dynamic business development team goals
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years of business development, corporate development, management consulting or investment banking experience
- Bachelors degree requiredMBA a plus
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Track-record of outstanding academic and professional achievement
- Strategic mindset with a history of developing impactful ideas
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical skillsetable to translate quantitative and qualitative inputs into actionable strategic direction
- Capable of effectively tracking and reporting on project goals, progress and results
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- High degree of professional and personal integrity
- Comfort working in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
More Jobs From