The Learning Corp (TLC) is a fast-growing, next-generation digital therapeutics company that is improving the effectiveness of brain rehabilitation technology through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our award-winning mobile app, Constant Therapy, features clinically proven exercises for people with brain injury, and cognitive or speech disorders to help speech and cognition recovery.
We are seeking outstanding people that are driven by a desire to make an impact.
The Manager of BI/Analytics creates tools and data products to enable our internal functions to make data-based decisions. This is a hands-on, cross-functional role that serves multiple functions to make faster, and smarter decisions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze user data to uncover insights that the marketing team can use to improve engagement/customer satisfaction
- Understand customer churn to help customer support teams focus on users with the greatest need for support
- Maintain internal dashboard and reporting systems to support decision-making
- Help design and implement systems that enable other teams (e.g. marketing, product, sales, business, etc.) make data-driven decisions
While this is an individual contributor role to start, we anticipate our continued success will create significant opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ plus years of experience in developing BI solutions including analysis, design, coding, testing, and report building
- A high degree of comfort with mathematics
- Knowledge of at least one programming language including Python, R, SQL, Java/Scala, etc.
- Expertise in at least one tool such as Tableau (preferred), PowerBI, metabase, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Intellectual curiosity and commitment to high-quality output/analytical rigor