Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
In this hands-on and consultative role, you will manage Recorded Futures US and international employee benefit programs. Youll be the internal point of contact and subject matter expert for employee benefit inquiries and activities, and serve as a company representative to external benefits consultants, brokers, carriers, vendors, and legal counsel.
What Youll Do as the Benefits & HR Operations Manager:
- Design, implement, and administer domestic and international employee benefit programs, including health, life and disability insurance, and retirement programs.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers.
- Work closely with consultants/brokers to conduct benchmark analysis and identify industry trends; make recommendations to support strategic initiatives or as triggered by changes to available environments, regulation, technology, or business needs.
- Design and implement communication and education programs to increase employee understanding and engagement.
- Review and update/maintain benefits-related documentation to ensure compliance with respective plan or governmental regulations.
- Manage annual benefits renewal and open enrollment processes globally, including plan and vendor evaluation, cost and utilization analyses, and data audit and reconciliation.
- Manage global well-being programs that include physical, behavioral, financial, and social wellness.
- Partner with the Finance team to ensure cost-effectiveness of all benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and international legal and disclosure requirements such as COBRA, HIPAA, and IRS (Section 125) Flexible Spending Account Programs and prepare and file required legal reports (EEOC, Affirmative Action, etc).
- Create and maintain HR policies and country specific employee handbooks.
- Conduct/facilitate audits as necessary such as annual 401(k) audit, I-9s, etc.
- Manage leave of absence process and tracking.
- Manage compliance training processes.
- Coordinate with external legal firm to manage employee Visas.
What Youll Bring to the Benefits & HR Operations Manager role:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 7+ years of progressive experience in the HR function with a minimum of 5 years of global benefits experience.
- Advanced knowledge of global Health & Welfare, 401(k), STD/LTD/FMLA and wellness plans.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills) with the ability to compile, analyze, interpret, and present information accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment.
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters and materials with discretion and a high degree of professionalism.
- Experience managing compliance-related programs.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at recrui[email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.